Skip to main content

Mad Love at Red Robin

Red Robin Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato I would not normally have gone back yet again to Red Robin, except it was my friend's birthday and she had a coupon. Which didn't say anything about not working with their Angus Beef burgers, so fortunately having experienced that limitation, I was able to avoid disaster by having her double-check with the server.
Oh, and you have to submit your printed e-mail to the server to actually get your burger taken off the bill. Apparently the server has to get the sign-off from the duty manager.

My friend and I both got different burgers and the kitchen was kind enough to cut them in half for us so we could both have a solid taste of each. Unfortunately the burgers were not evenly laid out inside, so one of us ended up with most of the patty from the Bleu Ribbon Burger.

Mad Love Burger ($17.29) 100% Black Angus beef burger (half pound) topped with a cheddar and parmesan cris, jalapeño relish, candied bacon, avocado, citrus marinated tomatoes and onions, shredded romaine, ciabatta bun.
  • It's a big burger, which makes this order a big meal once you consider the unlimited fries.
  • Fries were lousy. I didn't bother finishing them and instead took most of them home for rework. Maybe I'll make a poutine or something.
  • Couldn't really taste all the goodies in here except the burger, which was slightly over-done and therefore a bit drier than it should have been.
  • The cheese "crisp" is cheese seared till it's dry and brown and crunchy. You can try it at home with cheddar. Didn't get much of that flavour because it was buried under the burger and sauce flavour.
  • No bite from the jalapeño at all.
  • Don't waste your time getting this. You do get what is advertised, but the flavours of the special ingredients like candied bacon didn't really come through for me. You get a filling meal, but a cheaper Red Robin burger will probably be just as filling, especially when some of the sides are unlimited.
Bleu Ribbon Burger ($11.99) Topped with tangy steak sauce, chipotle aioli, Bleu cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and crispy onion straws. Served on an onion bun, but you can request a different bun.
  • Blue cheese is so strong that it was basically all I tasted.
  • My friend upgraded her unlimited fries to Yam Fries (+$1.49). The dip that came with that was watery. FAIL.
Hot Tea ($2.79)
  • Apparently you can order tea! I asked for Mint and got a Mint Medley Herbal Tea from Bigelow.
  • Came as one small teapot of hot water and one unopened tea bag.
  • One mug is standard but they had no problem giving me a second mug for my friend.
  • Free hot water refill.
2015-Nov Limited Time Mad Love Burger promo

Red Robin Mad Love angus beef burger

Red Robin bleu ribbon burger with yam fries upgrade

Red Robin onion rings

Red Robin tea order

Red Robin menu showing chocolate fruffles

Red Robin bottomless options

2015-Nov Red Robin bonus gift card offer

2015-Nov Red Robin daily drink specials















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Melissa Gaines and her blurry sexy pics

Oh boy! I had no sooner finished posting about the lovely Taylor Burch responding to my personals ad on Craigslist when Melissa Gaines (e-mailing from erikmcclure858@yahoo.com) mailed me a couple more pictures of her lithe body and selling her profile on the same looks-like-a-phishing-scam site (http://craigslistsafe.net/profiles/melx3/). One of them was an NSFW naked-breasts pic which I haven't posted here (sorry -- but honestly, nothing to write home about, especially with the serious bikini tan lines). Here's the e-mail exchange: Melissa e-mail #1 Here is my picture as attached. Please e-mail me details what you are looking for along with your pictures. Thanks and waiting to hear from you soon. Melissa e-mail #2 hey thanks for getting back to me we should definitely meetup sometime... if youre interested of course :) a couple things i should set straight though: 1 we use condoms 2 you join a dating site that I belong to safedates no worries though its fr

Trafalgar's European Explorer 2006 memoirs part 3

A picture from my 2006 trip, a Trafalgar 's bus tour, on an itinerary called the European Explorer. I can't remember why I had this couple in the picture, but I do vaguely remember this to be in London, on the first official day of the tour group getting together. Their insistence on my helping them take a picture caused the three of us to be late getting back to the bus. The local tour guide had a "rule" about lateness, that we had to buy chocolate to share with everyone. As it turned out, later in the trip, on at least two occasions, we were stuck on the highway on either a long commute or a traffic jam, and I had chocolate and chocolate-covered marzipan to share. About the chocolate-covered marzipan -- Apparently we were in Austria just as they were celebrating Mozart's birthday with special marzipans wrapped in foil with the famous composer's picture. I'm pretty sure it was Mirabell Mozartkugeln . Anyway, there were enough to go around the en

Trafalgar's European Explorer 2006 memoirs part 10

The last of my pictures (at least the ones that survived the cheesy disposable cameras) from my 2006 trip, a Trafalgar 's bus tour, on an itinerary called the European Explorer. Below is the obligatory group photo. Not sure everyone's in it, actually. I'm pretty sure this one was taken by the tour director, Mike Scrimshire as I'm in the back row, on the right side.